We at Floral Vale Periodontics & Implants are committed to your health and safety and providing you with the exceptional dental treatment you have come to expect.
We want you to know what steps we are taking to protect you when you visit our office. We have always followed the infection control and sterilization recommendations of the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). Because of COVID-19 there have been additional requirements and recommendations proposed by the ADA, CDC and OSHA that we have implemented.
Changes you may notice when visiting our office are as follows:
- We have installed an RGF Air Purification System for the entire office.
- You will be asked screening questions prior to and when you enter the office for your appointment for symptoms of or possible exposure to COVID-19.
- Temperature checks, with touchless forehead thermometer will be taken at check in.
- We require that each patient, parent/guardian or support person who enters the office wear a mask.
- Additional time will be allocated in between patients to reduce the number of patients in the reception area and to allow for recommended cleaning and disinfecting protocols.
- We will no longer offer magazines in the reception area, since they are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- We will consistently clean high touch surfaces with CDC approved virucidal and bactericidal disinfectants.
- Our staff’s temperatures are checked daily.
- Our staff is supplied with all necessary PPE including OSHA and CDC recommended approved masks, gloves, face shields, hair coverings, and isolation gowns.
- A plexiglass barrier has been installed at the front desk.
- We have also conducted training on the new OSHA and CDC guidelines, as well as proper donning and doffing of Personal Protective Equipment
We want you to feel comfortable coming to our office; your safety and health is our top priority. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.